A Global Mindset is one of the most highly valued qualities employers look for today in potential candidates. But what does that mean? Having a Global Mindset means:
1) You’re curious about the world
2) You’ve got experience living and/or working abroad
3) You speak multiple languages
4) You’re flexible and adaptable in new situations
5) You know your values and respect other’s values
6) You know and understand diverse cultural perspectives
Developing these skills requires a conscious effort so take advantage of workshops, books, and conversations with people. We also run a program called Globalist On-Call TM which accelerates global mindset development in six months or less!