Cultural Consulting Elite™
A program to accelerate your Cross Cultural and Diversity consulting business!
- Would you like to be a thought leader in the field?
- Do you want to accelerate your business and win more clients?
- Are you content-rich but need a strategic plan to be successful?
With Cultural Consulting Elite™ I want to give you a comprehensive business start-up kit, a program with resources and tools to help you accelerate your business goals and take your cross cultural and diversity consulting business to the next level. Come learn and grow with a community of others who want to differentiate themselves in the cross cultural field, win more business and carve out their own thought leadership path in just two days!
Cultural Consulting Elite™ is a program designed specifically for those hungry to ramp up their own consulting practice, to put their business securely on the map, and differentiate themselves in the cross cultural and diversity training & consulting world.
Cultural Consulting Elite™ will ensure you’re well on your way to a highly reputable and successful consultancy!
After this two-day program, you will walk away with:
- A powerful value proposition
- A differentiated brand
- A draft website, business card, and logo (as needed)
- A unique set of offerings that distinguish yourself from others
- Intellectual property, models, and tools you can monetize and use
- Proven ways to get leads, find business, and create opportunities
- Sales meeting methods and techniques to close business
- A marketing and sales strategy
- Ideas for unique blog posts, articles, and newsletters
- Concrete ways to maximize social media to your advantage
- An action plan for 2013
On the third day I will offer an optional half-day program on book publishing and participants will:
- Understand how the book publishing process works
- Learn how to write a book proposal
- Hear what agents are looking for
- Create an idea for a book title and content
- Begin to draft the table of contents and book introduction
- Learn and develop a proven book-writing methodology
Two-day Cultural Consulting Elite workshop: $1150
Half-day session on book publishing: $450
*Fees include all materials and lunch both full days.
Dates & Times
Scottsdale, Arizona USA
July 11, 2013 9:30-5:30
July 12, 2013 9:30-5:30
Optional Half-Day Program: July 13, 2013 9:30-12:30
(Exact location to-be-announced)
*Full fee must be paid in advance and no refunds after May 1st, 2013 (unless the course is cancelled)
Download Cultural Consulting Elite™ as a PDF here.